Saturday, October 15, 2011

Weeks Nine and Ten



The video at the conclusion of this posting covers material for Week Nine and part of Week Ten, including the two-page paper due Friday, October 21.

I will record another video about the Special Projects you will work on until the semester's conclusion. You will join groups of five members and devote yourselves to one of a variety of projects, from Web Pages to Blogs, as I discussed early in the term.


I will post on blackboard suggestions for groups for
the Special Projects for which you will sign up over the next ten days.

We will continue to discuss this matter, and I will be in touch.



This video covers the paper due this Friday, October 22, and the short story--
Griots of the Galaxy--you will read this week, leading to the author and singer visit the following week, Andrea Hariston and Pan Morigan.

I will create a separate blog page for these guests to which I will refer you soon enough.

I will be on campus Wednesday but leave for
Chadron early Thursday morning, returning to campus Tuesday morning.





No comments: